POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More UFO's (Just can't get enough...) : Re: More UFO's (Just can't get enough...) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 22:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More UFO's (Just can't get enough...)
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 6 Oct 2002 17:55:56
Message: <3da0b16c$1@news.povray.org>
Damn. I was already gone when POV wanted
to start the 60-frame batch, but it gave an error
message (somehow it mixed up some files, the
original copy in my own documents folder and the
one I fiddle with when tracing, and thus it couldn't
combine ini and file properly), so all the time spent
on working was lost, though my PC was running.

Damn damn damn.

Ah well. I'll still finish them, of course.

Another thing: How should I send the files? Can you
give me someplace to upload them? Each image is
1.9 MB and I can only send one per email (GMX-limits)
and I'm not sure if your email-client would like 70x1.9 MB
emails...

Though I do have a webpage, its not my own, and the
guy hosting me has clearly pointed out that this kind of
action (uploading 140 MB and them you downloading
them) wasn't what he had in mind when hosting me. I'm
already using much of his space with my animations...

Thats totally okay with me, its his site, not mine, and I'm
greatful to have a site at all without banners etc.

So, if you mail me the access to your place, I can upload
everything there, or I can mail you the images one by one,
just tell me. I'm not sure if this might interest the other
render-farmers as well, which is why I posted here.

--
Tim Nikias
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde